How much does it cost to use a Realtor and what are the benefits?
This is the #1 question I get and the #1 reason people try to sell their home on their own. I want to show you the advantages of using a Realtor and how Moore County Living can work with you and your budget to take away the guesswork and leave you, the seller, feeling more comfortable about your financial decision.
As a Realtor, I am not told what rate to set or what rate is expected. These fees are based on each agencies policies and procedures, not on what the “going rate” is or what the State sets for Realtors. The truth is, every agency has that choice and each agency establishes its own rate. If they are flexible or not is their choice.
What is true? I can sell your house at any percentage rate you need to fit into your budget however, you will want to be competitive so that Agents will show your home. Also, you need to consider the cost of advertising for the selling Agent. A lot of people do not know the out of pocket expenses an Agent spends on individual homes. Strong advertising procedures is key to sell your home in a timely manner. Without advertising, I am wasting your time and money. If an Agent is strongly advertising your home and has that out of pocket expense, they will push hard to sell your home so that they can recoup their expenses as well as earn their commission.
What you will get:
- listing your home with a Keller Williams Agent ~ Amy Stonesifer
- MLS entry in Moore County and Cumberland/Hoke County – Free with listing contract
Listing on the following places:
- Property XSite listing with an individual website address
- Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Homes.com, Yahoo.com, Craigslist.com, Facebook.com, XSites Network at a la mode, CLR Search.com, Hotpads.com and Vast.com
- Property sign that meets town ordinances with brochure printing and holders on property
- Search reports weekly from major websites
- Lockbox for easy Realtor access
- Easy access to your Realtor via phone, text, email or chat from 8am-9pm
- Most importantly, all legal documents that are mandatory regardless if you do it yourself or if you hire a Realtor.
Looking to Sell?
Are you looking to sell your house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we’ll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.
Moore County Living and
Maison Real Estate Team
... are your go-to choices for the best customer service in Moore County. Maison is French for ‘home,’ and since we want to ensure you buy, rent or sell with ease, we think the name is fitting. We have a team of talented members that are ready and willing to help make your real estate experience seamless.
Moore County Living, LLC
120 N Ashe Street
Southern Pines, NC 28387
Office: (910) 684-5577
Maintenance: (910) 359-6901