You need a company you can trust to handle your operational responsibilities without adding on a huge expense in the process. We have the experience you want in property management and the lowest fees in Moore County. We offer full-service management of both commercial and residential properties. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your profits without sacrificing on service. Here is just a small list of the services you can expect:
- Rate Analysis – We will analyze the market and find the rental rates that will make you the most money
- Lease Administration – Whether it’s billing and collection or tenant screening, we will handle it for you
- Building Maintenance – We will make sure your properties are clean and operating efficiently at all times
- Marketing – Our marketing strategies will keep your occupancy and tenant retention rates high
Vendor Negotiations – Let us find the reputable vendors you need to make sure your operation runs smoothly
At Moore County Living, our goal is to manage all aspects of your rental property. We have a proven system designed to keep your residents happy while maximizing their rents and minimizing your expenses. We see to it that they comply with all aspects of a legal and binding rental agreement. Our cost-effective system features:
- Rent is collected for you by the due date or late charges are collected.
- Renting your property at current or above market rents.
- Disbursing rents to owners ASAP after receiving cleared payment per Trust Accounting Rules.
- Providing round-the-clock maintenance.
- Inspection, guidance and resident compliance with move-out cleaning instructions.
- Issuance of detailed monthly and annual statements.
- Representing owner in court if needed.
- Advertising, screening and preparing all paperwork for the leasing of your property.
- Overseeing needed repairs.
Moore County Living provides extensive internet and local ad marketing. We register through the Moore County MLS which gives you access to every real estate agent in Moore and surrounding counties. We add your listing to our website with extensive photos and video tours and our site then sends this information out automatically to Yahoo Real Estate, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Craigslist, Facebook and Twitter.
We perform a detailed rental application with screening process that includes credit checks (if required), criminal checks, sex offender registry, and verification of rental and employment history, as applicable, for every adult to reside at the property. Anyone can read an application but not everyone can read beyond the application. We have been trained to read beyond the application to develop an idea of the type of person the applicant is. When it’s critical, we also employ other legal tactics to make sure we are renting to a reliable resident. We want to make it hard for the wrong resident while making it easy for the right resident to rent your property.
Our leases are very detailed, explaining resident and owner responsibility as well as going over some basic property maintenance items. We personally take the time to explain the lease to the tenants then they are asked to checkmark the key points verifying that they understand their responsibility. We try to keep our owners protected!
Moore County Living provides property management services the following Moore County towns and villages: Southern Pines, Aberdeen, Pinehurst, Pinebluff, Whispering Pines, Vass and Woodlake.
Moore County Living and
Maison Real Estate Team
... are your go-to choices for the best customer service in Moore County. Maison is French for ‘home,’ and since we want to ensure you buy, rent or sell with ease, we think the name is fitting. We have a team of talented members that are ready and willing to help make your real estate experience seamless.
Moore County Living, LLC
120 N Ashe Street
Southern Pines, NC 28387
Office: (910) 684-5577
Maintenance: (910) 359-6901